|Favorite target||Harvesters, Town Hall and Silos|
" Grokus is easily identified by crystalline structures that protrude on the top of his head. Slow-moving but powerful, it uses its tentacles to efficiently suck resources from pods and producers. "
Grokus is a looting inferno monster first seen in the Wild Monster Invasion 2. It resembles a squid/octopus with large crystals protruding from its head. It has extremely high health, relatively good damage and average speed making it ideal to chew away on Silos and Town Halls as it can withstand a ton of damage and booby traps.
|Movement speed:||1.3 kph||1.3 kph||1.4 kph||1.4 kph||1.5 kph|
|Production time||1h 30m||1h 30m||1h 30m||1h 30m||1h 30m|
|Upgrade cost (Sulfur)||1,228,800||1,228,800||2,457,600||3,686,400||4,915,200|
|Upgrade time||1 Day||1 Day||2 Days||3 Days||4 Days|
Moved to Grokus/tips
- Grokus looks like an octopus/squid.
- Grokus is the most damaging looter and has the most health of all looters. It has even more health than non-champion monsters.
- Grokus has a distinct similarity to the D.A.V.E and Brain, D.A.V.E. because of the health and Brain because he is a looter.
- Grokus is the second monster (inclusive of the champion Gorgo) with a name that starts with "G".
- Grokus's body is ironic, since octopus/squids live in the ocean and he lives in inferno.
- Grokus is the slowest looter.
- Grokus lv.1 has the highest health of the Infernal monsters, higher than King Wormzer.
- Grokus moves on to another resourcer if a monster comes by and attacks what Grokus is attacking.
Locker Level 1 Monsters
Pokey • Octo-ooze • Bolt • Fink
Locker Level 2 Monsters
Ichi • Eye-ra • Bandito • Fang • Vorg
Locker Level 3 Monsters
Brain • Slimeattikus • Crabatron • Project X • Zafreeti
Locker Level 4 Monsters
Teratorn • Wormzer • D.A.V.E.