|Town Hall Level Required||4|
|Maximum Building Levels||8|
|Size||3.5 x 3.5 in blocks|
" Deadly and fast, this plasma energy tower zaps any invading enemy at the speed of light. Great for taking out packed groups of monsters. "
|All monsters in the laser beam||No|
The Laser Tower is a defensive tower that (as its name suggests) shoots a red laser at monsters. It fires extremely quickly, but it has a short range and can't attack flying monsters. Because the Laser Tower continuously deals damage wherever the laser is shooting, the Laser Tower deals more damage to slow monsters, monsters that are not moving, or monsters moving in the direction of laser.
|1||500,000||250,000||100,500||5h||L5 Town Hall||20%|
|2||1,000,000||500,000||200,500||1d||L6 Town Hall||30%|
|3||2,000,000||1,000,000||400,000||2d||L7 Town Hall||40%|
|4||4,000,000||2,000,000||800,000||3d||L8 Town Hall||50%|
Building and Upgrading
|Level||Cost||Building Time||HP||Repair Time||Resources Recycled||Range||Damage Per Shot (DPShot)||Town Hall Level|
|5||8,000,000||4,000,000||1,600,000||4d 12h||34,400||16m 52s||7,750,000||3,875,000||1,550,000||170||110(5500)||8|
|1 ~ 8|
- Laser Tower was added to the game in August 13, 2010
- Laser Tower leaves a black trail on the land after it shoots.
- Laser Tower is featured in the 'Bait the Laser' competition.
- This tower shows its damage due to a recent update. However if you use Candy Jars to it, it will show damage as a single shot.
- No matter what level it is, the Laser Tower cannot hit D.A.V.E.'s with max level rockets (the range of Laser Tower is too small).
- The Laser Tower is one of the 3 buildings (above yard) that deal splash damage. The other two are the Railgun and Cannon Tower.
- It has the lowest health of any defensive tower, and very easily destroyed by catapult attacks, so place it close to Harvester's and/or Silo´s.
Moved to Laser Tower/tips