Pokey Bomb Guide
- Main base: 4 level 6 housings ; Outposts : 1 level 6 housing each 
- Level 4 Flingers and Catapults
- Max amount of Hatcheries in each main base andoutposts
- At least 1 outposts at your disposal
- At least 1,000,000 Goo
Optional: A Hatchery Control Center
Step 1: Fulfils all the prerequisites, if not fulfilled already.
Step 2: Hatch some Pokeys at all outposts you have and fill all the housing space.
Step 3: Fling as many Pokeys as possible at one spot.
- Effective against champions like Drull .
- If you want to fling 2000 Pokeys in one attack, you would need to have 26 outposts and would be able to fling 2,012 Pokeys.(level 4 flinger required)
- Warning! Flinging in large amounts of Pokeys may cause a lagging or freezing computer (you'll need a good computer and internet connection.).
- Putty Raging Pokeys many times may cause desperate lack of putty.
- Fling as much as possible. Do not fling them in increments of less than that. That is selective Pokey flinging, not a Pokey Bomb.
- Do not use Pokey Bombs often if there are Laser Towers or Cannon Towers.
- If you are in the Inferno or need a stronger bomb, simply use Spurtz instead of Pokey.
- If a yard has too many defensive towers, you can also combine this with an Octo-bomb.
- Although Pokey Bomb is a very good and effective attack, but it will also be defeated in a second if it is attacked by some traps or defensive towers.
- Example: Booby Trap and heavy trap, Laser tower, Cannon tower, Quake tower and Railgun.
- If you don't want your Pokey Bomb be affected by any traps, you may try to fling some Octo-ooze or any high health monster into the yard and check if there's any traps.
- If you can notice a trap it's there try letting one-five Pokey to feel out the traps first then set out the rest of your Pokey.