|Town Hall Level Required||4|
|Maximum Building Levels||8|
|Size||3.5 x 3.5 in blocks|
" Talk about evil science, this high voltage tower fries any enemy that gets within range. Upgrade to improve, number of shocks per charge, damage per shock, and range. "
|Each Monster, When Monster Destroyed, Moves on.||Each Monster, When Monster Destroyed, Moves on.|
The Tesla Tower excels at high burst damage. However, its weakness is a long attack cooldown and slow charge rate every time it fires. It can be used to take out high level monsters in small groups. It does not work well against large groups of monsters with higher health since this tower only targets one monster at a time. It also works well at taking down champion monsters since it deals a massive amount of damage. It is fairly powerful and its range is comparable to a Sniper Tower's. This tower is one of the four towers that can attack aerial units (the other towers are the Sniper Tower, Aerial Defense Tower and Magma Tower ). Due to this, if Aerial Defense Towers are unavailable, Tesla placement is very important as other buildings must be just far away enough for monsters attacking it to be out of range of the Tesla but still in range of any Zafreeti healing those monsters so that the Tesla will fire at the Zafreeti. Due to its high damage, Teslas are much better at killing flying monsters than Sniper Towers.
A Tesla Tower will not work well at killing monsters when there is a Zafreeti ready to heal, because this tower separates its damage into many shots, and every shot will be healed by the Zafreeti. e.g.: A Level 3 Tesla Tower cannot even kill an attacking Bolt while Zafreeti is around (Tower Dps:140 Bolts hp: 150), but they are very effective against a champion monster. You can take advantage of the Tesla Tower's high firing rate by lagging your computer, causing the Tesla Tower to fire slower. It's good if paired up with Sniper Towers. This must be placed on the edge of your yard.
As same as the other towers, its function will decrease as its health decreases.
|1||187,000||250,000||62,500||5h||L5 Town Hall||20%|
|2||750,000||1,000,000||250,000||1d||L6 Town Hall||30%|
|3||2,250,000||3,000,000||750,000||2d||L7 Town Hall||40%|
|4||5,250,000||5,000,000||1,250,000||4d||L8 Town Hall||50%|
Building and Upgrading
|Structure Level||Resources Needed||Building Time||Range||Damage Per Shot (DPShot)||Shots fired per charge||Total damage||Town Hall Level|
Recycling, HP and Repair Time
|Level||Resources Recycled||HP||Repair Time|
|1 ~ 8|
- This tower was introduced in July 31, 2010.
- The tower was the first defensive building to use electricity as a form of defence. However, The Stronghold Outpost Building has the same function as that of tesla.
- The tower's name is based on the inventor Nikola Tesla who is best known for his contributions to the design of the modern alternating current (AC) hence the tower's electrical characterestics.</span>
- The tower should not work with the belt cut, although it continues to fire after the belt is cut.
- Bug sometimes when your computer would be slow,the bolts of tesla tower remained even after hitting.This gave it an appearence of attacking like a stronghold.But this is a mere graphical glitch so it wont practically keep on damaging any monster.
Moved to Tesla Tower/tips