|Special ability||Splash Damage|
" Wormzer utilizes his burrowing ability to launch surprise attacks and evade even the toughest walled defense ".
Wormzer is a monster with low health, high speed and moderate attack. It is capable of avoiding traps, pathing, and walls via its ability to tunnel underground. While it' burrowing it is immune to all forms of damage, and is undetectable by monsters, champions, and defensive towers.
It should be noted that if a tower targets Wormzer whilst it's above ground, any shots that would have hit it while it was above ground will still hit it even when it's burrowing.
Wormzer's special ability is called Splash Damage. As its name suggests, it allows Wormzer to deal splash damage to any monsters or buildings near it when it emerges from the ground. It has a fairly large radius, which allows Wormzer to deal damage to a large number of buildings or monsters when used.
|Movement speed||3.00 kph||4.00 kph||4.00 kph||4.00 kph||4.00 kph||4.00 kph|
|Goo cost MR3||60,000||75,000||90,000||105,000||120,000||142,500|
|Housing space||70 spaces||70 spaces||70 spaces||70 spaces||70 spaces||70 spaces|
|Production time||23m 4s||23m 4s||23m 4s||23m 4s||23m 4s||23m 4s|
|Production time MR3||1h 9m 12s||1h 9m 12s||1h 9m 12s||1h 9m 12s||1h 9m 12s||1h 9m 12s|
|Upgrade cost (putty)||4,096,000||4,096,000||8,192,300||8,192,000||8,192,000||12,800,000|
|Upgrade time||2d 14h||1d||2d||3d||4d||5d 8h|
|Attack to housing ratio||4.29||5.71||7.86||8.57||9.29||10|
|Health to housing ratio||8.57||11.4||15.7||18.6||21.4||24.3|
- If you scare a Wormzer away with a Wild Monster Baiter the Wormzer will sometimes die.
- If a Wormzer surfaces on a spot that has a Booby Trap on it, it will still detonate, making it not completely trap-proof.
- Wormzer is the only monster that is related to another monster (King Wormzer).
- Wormzer is the only monster in the Overworld to have a burrowing ability.
- Wormzer was released on November 8, 2010.
- Wormzer is introduced...and eager to terrorize the enemy.
- Wormzer shares his special ability of Splash Damage with King Wormzer. However, the King Wormzer has the ability from the moment it is unlocked, whereas Wormzer's needs to be researched in the Monster Lab.
Moved to Wormzer/tips
Locker Level 1 Monsters
Pokey • Octo-ooze • Bolt • Fink
Locker Level 2 Monsters
Ichi • Eye-ra • Bandito • Fang • Vorg
Locker Level 3 Monsters
Brain • Slimeattikus • Crabatron • Project X • Zafreeti
Locker Level 4 Monsters
Teratorn • Wormzer • D.A.V.E.